Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crazy Music Video

Lately I have been listening to a lot of British rock, mainly Kate Nash, Oasis, The Kooks, and The Fratellis and I am always carousing around on Youtube looking for the next best thing. Well I came across a music video that was banned by the UK's MTV because it gave some people seizures because the video has a flickering strobe light. I thought I would put it up because it is one of the craziest videos I have ever seen before, even crazy than Carlos Zambrano on the mound, or that suicide attempt by Owen Wilson. Its not so much my brand of music, but I would like to know what people think about the music video. Check it out.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZMrwZItOGE

If you turn into Michael J. Fox when watching the video, I cant say I didnt give you a warning before hand.

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 at 5:19 PM , Blogger kendra said...

That video is fucking wack

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home